Sensors transform real world physical properties and provide the measurement data to manage and control your environment. Data is collected and integrated via your IT infrastructure or wirelessly to enable more precise decision making for your organization.
How NEWCOM can provide solutions…
Sensors and software come together to manage the office, building, vehicle, and campus environments. Identifying, designing, and implementing the supporting infrastructure for a multiple array of sensors is the key to putting the data from these sensors to work for you. Collecting, storing, and retrieving this data quickly can be challenging, but NEWCOM will work with you to answer the questions you have to deploy a best in class solution.
- Sensors are devices used to detect the presence of any physical object in the vicinity and remotely send information about the same to a receiving end.
- Sensor hardware is almost always used in combination with other electronics.
- Software is the horsepower behind the scenes organizing and retrieving your data quickly.
Sensor technology product offerings
NEWCOM’s goal is to help our customers collect sensor data in any environment by using the very best available technologies today, sending that data over a secure platform and making that data available to you using on premise hardware or a cloud solution. We couple all of this with management software to allow you to view your results.
- Lower building maintenance costs
- Optimize air quality
- Promote healthy surroundings
- Monitor dangerous gas or volatiles
- Relative Humidity and Temperature • 6-axis / 9-axis Inertial Measurement Unit • Gas, Air Quality, Pressure, Temperature and Humidity • Time-of-Flight Ranging • Microphone
- Chemical sensors identify SOx, NOx, VOCs, O3, CH2O, CO2, CO, NH3, CH4,